<92 questions about me from the net>
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
3. Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
all kinds of eating sounds.
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I used to do this.
13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
14. Do you ever jump up and down to make your privates bounce?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
No not anymore.
18. What is your “Song of the week”?
Unpredictable – M2C
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. Whats your favorite scary movie?
22. Where would you bury treasure if you had some?
In the wall.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or orange juice.
26. What color is your cell phone?
Navy Blue + Orange lines.
28. Were you a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
in a magazine? No.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Never tried but I think I can.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Even got arrested.
33. Ran out of gas?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?:
Subway’s Steak and cheese.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Midnight on work nights. 2-3 AM on weekends.
37. Are you lazy?
Originally I am lazy but I gotta be busy. So not anymore.
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for halloween?
I never had Holloween for 30 years. I am from South Korea.
39. Do you read the newspaper?
If it has interesting topics -like art or job or celebrities
40. How many languages can you speak?
Bad English, good Korean, some Japanese, some spanish.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Used to subscribe GQ, Details, ID, Wired…
42. Which are better Legos or Lincoln Logs?
WTH is Lincoln Logs??
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Leno. David Letterman is so old school.
45. Watch an opera live?
Yes. I did a few times.
46. Afraid of heights?
48. Dance in the shower?
49. Dance in the car?
hmm how strong dance?
50. Ever used a gun?
I was in the army.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Are musicals cheesy?
I don’t think so.
53. Is christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Don’t like fruit pie.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
I am trying to.
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts or naked in the summer. Pajamas and a t-shirt in the winter.
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
I am in Vancouver, Canada. Safeway and H-Mar.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of, “gorp”?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes. Hip-Hop, Funky.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Computer related ones.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
I can reach my nose.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly brush your teeth?
77. Ever been in love?
79. What was your last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite kind of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
People can’t do that!? <– agreed
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
A few times
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I forgot how to do that.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Living room, Big bedroom.
92. Do you want to get married?
STFU! I divorced.